How to make a Puppet!
January 30, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PST- $87.00
What You'll Do:
Kids will be guided through the course during LIVE instruction by puppeteer Adam Kreutinger. They will have a blast, make new friends, and learn about one of the most creative visual and performing arts in the world… PUPPETRY!
In this class we will be making one of Adam’s signature Snoof designs! The Snoof is a simple puppet that kids will have a blast making. . . and even more fun using. The pattern is provided free on Adam’s website (www.AdamKreutinger.com).
– 16 by 16 inch square of fur or fleece fabric (any colors)
– a 4 by 4 inch square of felt (black red or pink)
– Sewing needle and thread
– Puppet eyes (buttons, ping-pong balls, etc.)
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
– Design materials (scraps of fabric, foam, pipe cleaners, etc.)
– Sharpie marker
A kit is required for this program:
What You'll Need:
Have questions or comments – email us at email@example.com